Tincture extract Siberian Chaga
Tincture extract Siberian Chaga-50 ml
Siberian Chaga mushroom Extract in the form of tincture, with dropper
The Chaga mushroom, known as Inonotus obliquus in the scientific literature, is perhaps one of the most powerful medical mushrooms known so far. It grows on the bangs and in appearance strongly resembles their crust. It has existed for millions of years in extreme conditions and temperatures, namely in Siberia. Since ancient times the mushroom has been applied as a curative agent in the fight against many diseases. As science progresses, more and more researchers are of the opinion that the Chaga mushroom greatly assists and regulates the digestive, nervous, cardiovascular and respiratory systems. Not in vain called 'King of Mushrooms', it has scientifically proven beneficial influence on the body:
- Regulates metabolism and normalizes the functioning of the digestive tract
- Possesses strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Assisted treatment in hepatitis-C, herpes, HIV and varieties of influenza
- has a beneficial effect on regulating blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Positively affects the treatment of cancers and their prevention
- High levels of superoxide dismutfor (SOD) – a potent enzyme that stops oxidation, provides antioxidant protection against free radicals
HOW TO USE: For the best result 3 times a day, drip between 1-3 drops tincture Essika Siberian chaga on the tongue. Hold between 60 and 90 seconds and swallow. Or, up to 3 times a day, dissolve in 50 ml of liquid (water, juice) between 1 and 3 drops tincture Essika Siberian Chaga.
Take the tincture of Siberian Cherga on an empty stomach or up to 1 hour before a meal.
It is advisable to avoid parallel intake of antibiotics, glucose, strong spices and meat products.
Stock: Siberian chaga Mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) Exact 3% dry matter, ethanol 95% Vol
100% Natural natural product
NET quantity: 50 ml, dropper glass vial
Not to be used by children, pregnant and lactating.
Origin: Russia – Siberia
Made in Bulgaria for Super Foods 2014 OOD, Verde Vita, Obzor Plovdiv
*Tincture extract Siberian chaga dietary supplement. It is not a medicine and cannot be used as a substitute for the medicine prescribed by your treating physician. Does not replace a balanced and varied diet.
* Store in a cool, dry place, without direct sunlight, out of reach of children.
- Sold by: Koreavita
- Product Code: 50 ml
- Availability: 50 items
- Delivery: This shop is currently not delivering to United States
- Department: Natural & Bio
- 8.28 $
Shipping to Your Destination
If delivery to Your destination is not avalable, try contacting the seller. They might be able to adjust and ship Your goods!
Customs and Import Taxes
Buyers are advised to check applicable customs and import taxes prior to ordering. The Marketplace and Sellers are not responsible for delays due to customs.