Siberian Chaaga-500 g
Suitable for preparation of aqueous extracts at home
The Chaga mushroom, known as Inonotus obliquus in the scientific literature, is perhaps one of the most powerful medical mushrooms known so far. It grows on the bangs and in appearance strongly resembles their crust. It has existed for millions of years in extreme conditions and temperatures, namely in Siberia. Since ancient times the mushroom has been applied as a curative agent in the fight against many diseases. As science progresses, more and more researchers are of the opinion that the Chaga mushroom greatly assists and regulates the digestive, nervous, cardiovascular and respiratory systems. Not in vain called 'King of Mushrooms', it has scientifically proven beneficial influence on the body:
- Regulates metabolism and normalizes the functioning of the digestive tract
- Possesses strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Assisted treatment in hepatitis C, herpes, HIV and varieties of influenza
- has a beneficial effect on regulating blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Positively affects the treatment of cancers and their prevention
- High levels of superoxide dismutfor (SOD) – a potent enzyme that stops oxidation, provides antioxidant protection against free radicals
Directions for use:
- Water extraction: Place a few pieces of chaga mushroom in a bowl of water and soak for 4-5 hours. Then the pieces are grinshed or crushed, water heated to 40-50 ° с is added (in a ratio of 1:5 to the water in which the mushroom was) and stays for 2 days in a cool and dark place. The entire amount is strained through a finely sieve or several layers of gauze and add water to the original volume. The amount is stored for up to 4 days in a cool or refrigerated. Consume 200 ml. Before meals (three times a day) for one month, then interrupted for 10 days and the cycle repeats.
- 100 g crushed Chaga soaked in 500 ml. Water for 2 weeks in a cool and dark place, periodically stirring the water. Take 1 teaspoon, dissolved in 30 ml. Warm water (heated to 40-50 ° с), three times a day before meals for two weeks. Interrupt for two weeks and repeat the cycle.
- Place a cracked or grated chaga mushroom in a ratio of 1:5 in water, warmed to 50 ° с, for a period of 2-4 hours. The amount is taken in several equal doses daily.
It is recommended that the intake be combined with a plant diet without strong spices, meat foods and animal fats. The use is not suitable when taking antibiotics, glucose, pregnancy and lactation.
Stock: Dried sponge chaga Mushroom (Inonotus obliquus)
100% Natural natural product
Packing: Package 500 g
Origin: Russia – Siberia
Packaged in Bulgaria for Super Foods 2014 OOD, Verde Vita, Obzor Plovdiv
- Sold by: Koreavita
- Product Code: 500 g
- Availability: 50 items
- Delivery: This shop is currently not delivering to United States
- Department: Natural & Bio
- 23.64 $
Shipping to Your Destination
If delivery to Your destination is not avalable, try contacting the seller. They might be able to adjust and ship Your goods!
Customs and Import Taxes
Buyers are advised to check applicable customs and import taxes prior to ordering. The Marketplace and Sellers are not responsible for delays due to customs.