- where do you store your produce;
- the time needed to prepare the orders for shipping;
- shipping destinations;
- delivery time.
i. These settings will be applied to all products uploaded in your shop unless a product has individual shipping settings. In this case, the default settings will be cancelled for this product only.
1. Follow the instructions for setting up your shipping settings.
• Begin with the country of origin (where the product will be sent from) and the maximum days to prepare your order to send.
i. Always keep this time and keep your customers happy.
• The more destinations you provide - the more potential customers will see your products.
• Think of the orders' weight.
To indicate the difference in shipping costs due to different products' weight, add several rows for the same destination but with various weight limits and the costs for each.
from 0.00 to 1.00 kg --> €3.00 (fixed) + 0.00 (per weight unit),
from 1.00 to 2.00 kg --> €3.50 (fixed) + 0.00 (per weight unit),
from 2.00 to 5.00 kg --> €5.00 (fixed) + 0.00 (per weight unit), and so on
For free shipping select the shipping company with "Free Delivery" and set up the cost at 0.00.
!!!All costs are in EUR!!!
2. There is an alternative way of setting up your shipping settings. It takes one row for one destination.
• Select a destination and set up wider weight limit for shipping.
Afterwards, fill in the cost for each country:
- fixed, which is always counted in as a base and
- per weight unit, which is calculated with respect to the ordered products weight.
Shipping company - DHL
Shipping time - 2-4 days
Weight (kg) - from 0.00 to 100.00
Cost (fixed + per weight unit*) - € 5.00 + € 2.00 *
- * if needed
Products weight: 1 kg.
1 pc. (1 х 1 kg. = 1 kg) -> Cost: €5 (fixed) + €2 (per weight unit) = €7
5 pcs. (5 х 1 kg. = 5 kg) -> Cost: €5 (fixed) + €10 (per weight unit) = €15
10 pcs. (10 х 1 kg. = 10 kg.) -> Cost: €5 (fixed) + €20 (per weight unit) = €25
35 pcs. (35 х 1 kg. = 35 kg.) -> Cost: €5 (fixed) + €70 (per weight unit) = €75