Your shopping cart is empty!
About Abbar Auto BG LTD
Who are we?
Our team consists of a group of people who like what they are working on, looking in one direction and want to provide the best service to you – our customers. In abarautobg invested many years of experience in import and distribution of autoparts and accessories.
On the market there are already countless companies that offer a type of auto parts, a type of accessories. What we do is to unite everything you need and deliver it to you stacking. So you save time, nerves and money. We can deliver everything you need from service parts to accessories and tuning. Call and ask. We're available.
Delivery terms with Econt Express:
Delivery to a customer address with Econt Express at customer's expense.
Delivery to Econt Express office at client's expense.
Ordering, delivery and ordering documents
- In order to order products offered by the Site, each Client chooses the products and the quantity of them that he wants to order. He then enters his details and delivery address for the products ordered.
- When executing an order, the Client must agree to these General Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with them, it is not possible to complete the product ordering process. By agreeing to abide by these Terms and Conditions, the Client confirms that he has met them, agrees with their content and agrees to abide by them.
- When filling in the product ordering data, the Client undertakes to enter accurate, up-to-date and correct delivery details - names, address, ways of contact. When providing incorrect or incorrect information, the latter may lose the right to receive the product.
- The e-mail address and telephone number provided by the Client during the order will be used as the main channel for communication and exchange of electronic documents between the Merchant and the Client.
- Each Client can change the details of the order only if he / she requests this by e-mail or telephone conversation, from the provided ones during the order. Requests for change of order made by other than the provided contact methods (e-mail address or telephone) during the order will not be accepted.
- After correct entry of the data, the Client should send the execution order from the Merchant. Upon confirmation of the order, the Client will receive information on the order placed by him at the pre-specified e-mail address.
- The ordered items are delivered using the services of the courier company Econt Express Ltd.
- Delivery time for all orders is 5 working days.
- If the Merchant cannot fulfill an order due to the fact that he does not have the goods ordered in stock, he is obliged to inform the Client about this.
Refusal of goods
- The customer has the right to cancel the goods ordered within 14 days of receipt of the goods in case they are not used, the integrity of the packaging is not broken and as it is received, in accordance with the terms of Art. 55 of the LPP.
- If a defective product is found within 24 hours. upon receipt and in the case of undisturbed commercial appearance of the goods and the packaging, the Merchant undertakes to replace them with a new one under the warranty conditions of the respective producer company or to restore the value of the goods paid by the customer in accordance with Art. 55 of the PPA as of the date on which the client exercised his right of withdrawal. After this period, or in case of disruption of the commercial type or packaging of the goods, the repair of the goods shall be borne by the customer.
- The shipping and other costs of receiving the goods are at the expense of the customer. In case of non-compliance of the goods with the characteristics specified on the page, the supplier shall reimburse all the amount paid by the user, including the transportation costs paid by the customer for acquiring the goods in accordance with Art. 59 (3) of the CPA and within 14 days of receipt of the goods and subject to undisturbed commercial type of the goods and packaging.
- The customer is obliged to store the received products with care of a good owner, to keep the original packaging for the whole period of the guarantee and the period of possibility of return of the goods.
- The Merchant delivers and delivers the goods to the Client within the specified deadlines.
- The customer must inspect all products contained in the delivery at the time of receipt. If one or more of the products does not meet the requirements and specifications, notify the Merchant immediately.
- The Merchant guarantees and takes measures for the protection of the Client's personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
- The Client agrees the Merchant to process his personal data for the purposes of orders placed only. The trader is not entitled to provide this information to third parties without an order from a competent authority of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- By placing an order on the Site, the Customer agrees to receive commercial communications from the Merchant for future marketing purposes and campaigns, declaring for the same such communications that they will not treat them as unsolicited commercial communications within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act and the Law for e-commerce.
- These General Terms and Conditions are permanently visible here and may be modified by the Merchant without being obliged to notify the Seller in advance.
- Any invalidity of any of the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions will not lead to the invalidity of the order made by the Client.
- For issues not settled in these general terms relating to the implementation and interpretation of the instrument