Your shopping cart is empty!
INTEGRAL PART OF
THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND USER AGREEMENT
Last Updated: 1 February 2019
This Sellers Annex hereby governs the legal relations between Chopni Ltd. and the Seller in regards to the presentation and sale of the products by the Seller via the Platform owned by Chopni Ltd. - https://www.Chopni.com
1.CHOPNI provides the Seller with access to pages, information and online platform contained in the website of CHOPNI located at https://www.Chopni.com, under the terms and conditions of this agreement.By accessing the online platform, the Seller shall be entitled to create a trade account, offer unlimited number of products for sale, and payment collection and processing service.
2.In return for theservices specified in Art.1, the Seller shall pay CHOPNI a remuneration amountingto 15 % of the value of goods sold through theplatform /VAT included/.
3. The payment of the remuneration is made by deducting the due amount from the amounts collected by CHOPNI from the customersin accordance with the payment procedure.
4. The reporting period for determining the amounts due to the Seller on the completed orders and the remuneration due to CHOPNI on completed orders is a half-month period.The half-month reporting period includes:
a ) for completed orders from 1stday until 15th day of the calendar month: due date on 30thday of the same calendar month or the next business day, after the 30thday if this date is not a business day.
(b ) for completed orders from 16thdayuntil the end of the calendar month (depending on the case: 28th, 29th, 30th or 31st):due date on 15th day of the following calendar month or the next business day, after the 15thday if this date is not a business day.
5. On the day before the due date, CHOPNI shall issue an invoice tothe Seller for the amount due for the services provided during the reporting period which will be available at the Seller’s account. The payment procedure is available at https://www.chopni.com/payout.
6.On thedue dateCHOPNIshall transfer to the Seller's bank account any amounts received by customers for completed orders during the reporting period reduced with the remuneration due from the Seller to CHOPNI for the services provided.
7.The Payments for the products purchased via the online platform are made to thebank account, owned by Chopni Ltd., and Chopni.com collects them on behalf of the Seller. By signing this contract the Seller shall authorize CHOPNI to collect the price of the Seller’s goods purchased by customers through the website, services and platform of CHOPNI.
8.The Seller shall not owe any remuneration for a good which is a subject of a completed order and which is subsequently returned by a customer under the legal provisions applicable to distance contracts and/or is cancelled by a customer for reasons which do not depend on the Seller and which result in the refund of the value of the customer's goods.
9. The Seller shall use the website, services and platform of CHOPNI as a method of communication with customers, as well as exchange information on the Orders and the goods only through the website, services and platform of CHOPNI.
10. The delivery of the products is the exclusive responsibility of the Seller. The Sellershall perform the delivery of the productsordered by the customers under the delivery terms and conditions set by him/her and the method andaddress specified by the Customers.Product delivery shall include the tax documents needed in accordance with the valid legislation, a return of goods form and a warranty card (if applicable).
11. In case of non-delivery due to the fault of the Seller, CHOPNI may claim a refund of the costs of processing of the order in the amount of 4% of its value.
12. The Seller has the right to use the personal data of the Customers exclusively and solely for the purposes of fulfilling the delivery. The seller agrees to protect the personal data of the Customers through any technical and organizational means related to the protection and safety in order the personal data received from Chopni Ltd. to be secured. The seller is obliged to apply all General data protection regulations (GDPR) as well as take all necessary measures against the unlawful processing of such data in accordance with the applicable law.
13. By signing this contract, the Seller shall confirm and guarantee that he/she owns, directly or indirectly, all intellectual property rights in relation to the goods he/she sells, including the documents and / or information and / or the photos / images posted on the website and the platform of CHOPNI.
14.By signing this contract, the Seller shall inform CHOPNI within three days of any changes in the data for identification, registration and deregistration under the VAT, address and phone number and / or email address provided for messages, notifications or confirmations as well as of any change in the contact persons / designated representatives, as well as reflect these changes in Seller's account on the website and the platform of CHOPNI.
15. Seller shall promptly notifyCHOPNIof theCustomer's receipt of Products returned on the basis of Art. 55, paragraph 1 of the Consumer Protection Law or for other reasons by reflecting this fact in the platform of CHOPNI.
16.The Seller is responsible for declaring and paying taxes and fees according to the applicable laws related to the trade The Seller performs via the Chopni Platform.
17. This Seller Annex shall enter into force for an unlimited period from the date on which it was accepted by the Seller.
18. Each of the parties may terminate this contractual relationship by sending a written one month’s notice to the other party. Each party shall pay all outstanding amounts to the other party until the expiration of the notice period.
19.For all not stipulated issues the clauses of the General Terms and Conditions and User Agreement for services provided by CHOPNI LTD and the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria will apply.
20. CHOPNI reserves the right to changefrom time to time this Sellers Annex andthe General Terms and Conditions and User Agreement, including and any attachment, which is included by reference to it.CHOPNI shall notifythe Userof any significant change to the General Terms and Conditions by posting a notice on the CHOPNI website or to the email address registered by the User on the CHOPNI website. By signing this Contract the User agrees to be bound by any changes to the General Terms and Conditions and User Agreement when using the pages, information and online platform contained on the CHOPNI website after publishing the relevant changes.