Your shopping cart is empty!
Start selling your products on Chopni.com, by registering in the system. For this, you need to follow the next steps carefully:
1. As a start click on My Account in the top right corner of the page and from the drop-menu select LOG IN and then NEW SELLER. Fill in all the required fields to register your account while you follow the instructions and click CONTINUE. Your successful initial registration will be confirmed by receiving an email from Chopni.com.
2. To complete your Seller Account registration, please fill in the required fields in “SELLER PROFILE”.
Here, you can input your short company presentation.
• Description – Company and brand presentation.
• Logo – Your Logo or Symbol, visible on Your Profile and Product pages.
• Banner – Your Profile page header banner.
• Address – Fill in the required fields for your address registration, as a legal entity or a physical person, according to your preferences how to register.
The completion of the registration will be confirmed, via email.
Our associates will contact you shortly after for final clarifications and signing our agreement.
3. After your registration is complete and your profile has been approved, please fill in the following information:
Name of the beneficiary:
Address of the Beneficiary:
Name of the Bank:
Address of the Bank:
Please fill in the country of origin of your products, the time you need to prepare the order, delivery destinations and the corresponding time for delivery. These settings will correlate with all your future products, unless there is an individual setting you’d like to set for a certain product. Follow the instructions for filing the information for delivery. Try to be as detailed and as precise as possible when describing the delivery options as our platform is global and there are potential customers from all over the world who will be browsing through the products on Chopni.com.
Begin with the country you will be sending the product from and the maximum days it will take for you to prepare and send the order. Always keep this time limit, to avoid negative reviews.
Following the notes for filling in the fields, make sure to include as many destinations as you are able to send product to. Keep in mind the weight of the order too. When there is a price difference in the amount for heavier orders, you can set several options for delivery. For example from 0 to 1 kg, from 1 to 2 kg, from 2 to 5 kg etc. For deliveries at no cost, select the courier with “Free Delivery” tag and fill 0.00 in the price field. All prices are in EURO.
For your convenience, we have developed another way you can do this. In it, you do not need to enter the information multiple times for each different weight range for the same destination. The alternative here is, to select a destination once and to set a wider weight range for the delivery.
Fill in from 0.00 to 100.00 kg for example (or as much as you consider acceptable for your personal delivery scope) and set the base (fixed) cost. This cost will be charged with every order in addition to the “per weight unit” price, which is calculated by the system. In this way for example if the client orders products, with a total weight of 5 kg, the price for delivery will be formed as we add the cost per weigh unit, multiplied by ,5 to the fixed price.
Destination – Austria
Shipping Company – DHL
Delivery Time – 2-4 days
Weight (kg) – from 0.00 to 100.00
Cost (fixed + per each weight unit) - €5.00 + €2.00
Product weight – 1 kg.
Upon ordering by client:
5 pcs. (5 х 1 kg. = 5 kg) -> Cost: €5 (fixed) + €10 (for weight) = €15
10 pcs. (10 х 1 kg. = 10 kg.) -> Cost: €5 (fixed) + €20 (for weight) = €25
35 pcs. (35 х 1 kg. = 35 kg.) -> Cost: €5 (fixed) + €70 (for weigh) = €75
Now you may upload products to the platform by clicking on PRODUCTS in your account. The information for your products will be stored in our database and the uploaded products will be visible and active after each of them has been reviewed and approved by an administrator.