Your shopping cart is empty!
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on Chopni.com, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on Chopni.com.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf Chopni.com, or use
certain other Chopni.com features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve Chopni.com in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Chopni.com is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won't affect the user's experience. We have recently updated our Cookies policy here.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating Chopni.com, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on Chopni.com. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of Chopni.com and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on Chopni.com.
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to Chopni.com.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
Children Online Privacy Protection
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, Chopni.com does not specifically target to market and collect personal data from children under the age of 13. All Parents who give access to their children to a computer or mobile device assume all responsibility for their actions online. Chopni.com will never, knowingly, ask a child of under 13 years of age to provide personal data.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), coming into effect in 25 May 2018, lays out a new set of rules for how the personal data of people living within the EU should be handled. It sets out the protection of personal data as a guaranteed right for all citizens across EU.
As a personal data processor Chopni.com is compliant with all the requirements of the regulation and meets the high standards "Data privacy by design and by default". Only the required legal minimum of personal data is gathered, processed and kept secure with the appropriate technical and organisational measures.
Information about the Controller
1. Name "Chopni" Ltd.
2. UIC/BULSTAT : 204729295
3. Seat and registered address: Burgas, 8000, 42 Alexandrovska Str.
4. Correspondence address Burgas, 8000, Alexandrovska Str. 42
5. Telephone: +359 888 088 388
6. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Controller's registration number with the Commission for Personal Data Protection № 431431
Information about the Supervisory Authority
1. Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection
2. Seat and registered address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., 1592 Sofia
3. Correspondence address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., 1592 Sofia
4. Telephone: 02 915 3 518
5. Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Website: www.cpdp.bg
- the name, address and address of the data controller,
- the voluntary nature of the provision of the data and the consequences of the refusal to provide it;
- the right to withdraw this consent at any time;
- the right of access, correction and deletion of collected data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing and to be notified before your personal data is first disclosed to third parties or used on their behalf for direct marketing purposes and to object to such disclosure or use;
You hereby give your express consent to the storage and processing of the following categories of your personal data: three names, telephone, email, address, PIN (Personal ID) and / or UIC of the company (with a registered Seller) that you represent.
You agree to the purpose of processing your personal information, namely: informing about goods, promotions, articles in a campaign, news, recommendations and periodic consultations about your business, recommendations for optimal solutions to current items.
You acknowledge that you are familiar with the means of processing personal data (both paper and electronic).
You acknowledge that you agree that the processing of your personal data will be within five (five) years from the date of this consent, and you agree that the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be disclosed may be traders and manufacturers, customers of the platform, for the purpose of realizing half-selling. You hereby expressly consent that your personal data be stored in the Chopni Ltd database for the period mentioned above and that you agree that your data be processed by the personal data processor chosen by the Data Privacy Company - by Chopni Ltd in the sense of Art. 28 of Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
We agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email;
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
42 Alexandrovska Str.,
Last Edited on 2018-05-25