The greenhouses are made of steel galvanized pipes with diameter 24 mm. The reinforced construction is resistant to corrosion processes, as well as to significant temperature differences. Even after the plastic is removed, the construction can remain installed in winter.
The nylon reinforcement for greenhouses is thicker than the standard ones used in similar products of this type. An additional network is also included, which helps endurance and UV protection. The reinforced foil, with a mesh of this type, is designed to cover and prevent the harmful effects of atmospheric conditions.
The greenhouse protects the crops from cold and dry wind, heavy rain, snow or hail, as well as birds and pests. With the help of the door with a zipper, you can adjust the temperature inside and make it conducive to the harvest. Thanks to this, you create ideal conditions for the development of all cultures: tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, zucchini and others.
1. On the frame made of steel pipes, we put the included foil, which we attach to the framework tubes;
2. The coating made of reinforced nylon is wider and can be digged in the ground. This will protect the foil from tearing from the wind;
3. A door is mounted in the front part, and on both sides of the tunnel there are windows with a grid;
The kit includes:
1. Galvanized steel Pipes;
2. Three-layered UV reinforced nylon with a mesh made of PE;
3. Mounting elements;
4. Installation scheme.
- Dimensions of the boxes: 149 x 39 x 17 cm and 109 х 28 x 14 cm
- Weight: 22 kg and 18 kg
| Type of construction|| Arch|
| Account Type|| Square|
| Profile cross section|| Diameter 24 mm|
| Profile thickness|| 0.6 mm|
| Material from which the profile is made|| Galvanized Steel|
| Distance between beams|| 150 cm|
| Installation method|| Digging into the ground, galvanized bolts, nuts and screws|
| Fastening of the polycarbonate|
| Maximum Snow load|| Kg/m2|
| Width|| 3 m|
| Height|| 2 m|
| Length|| 6 meters|
| Doors|| 1 pc|
| Door windows|| 0 PCs|
| Roof Skylights||12|
| Extensibility option|| Not|
| Cover in Kit|| To|
| Type of coverage|| Polyethylene|