Gaming Chair with Soft Cushions and Stable Support in Two Colours
Gaming Chair with Soft Cushions and Stable Support in Two Colours-NAD.R08-10-12
Comfortable gaming chair with wheels with an ergonomic shape and extra cushions for support behind the waist and behind the head, which can be removed.
The soft padding provides comfort throughout the whole day.
The durable backrest withstands high pressure.
The ergonomic shape of the seat and back prevent fatigue and distortion in daily long-session use.
Stable wheels that do not scratch the floor surfaces.
The chair is designed specifically for keen gamers and with attention to their needs during long sessions in front of the screen.
The upholstery can be taken off easily for cleaning via zippers.
This chair is offered in three colour combinations*:
- RED: black with red elements
- BLUE: blue with white elements
- WHITE: black with white elements
- stable backrest
- extra support cushions
- Eco leather
- stable castors
- ideal for the ultimate gaming experience
*** For more information, look at the Specifications. ***
* Due to differences in the different monitors, colours on your monitor may be slightly different than the actual product colour. The colour name does not necessarily refer to the product colour. There might be a slight difference in its shade and tone in reality.
|Dimensions||Chair: <100-120/50/65 cm>; Box: <77/33/65 cm>|
|Material||Metal, PVC, eco leather|
|Colour||RED: <black with red elements>; BLUE: <blue with white elements>; WHITE: <black with white elements>|
- Sold by: NAD Furniture Europe
- Product Code: NAD.R08-10-12
- Availability: 9 items
- Delivery: This shop is currently not delivering to United States
- Department: Chairs
- 242.77 $
- 169.94 $
- (Now You save 72.83 $)
Shipping to Your Destination
If delivery to Your destination is not avalable, try contacting the seller. They might be able to adjust and ship Your goods!
Customs and Import Taxes
Buyers are advised to check applicable customs and import taxes prior to ordering. The Marketplace and Sellers are not responsible for delays due to customs.