Your shopping cart is empty!
Aloe Vera is not a panacea for all diseases and there is nothing magic about it. It acts mainly in the two mentioned areas - the epithelial tissue and the immune system. This is largely confirmed by anecdotal evidence - many thousands of people have been telling about the healing properties of aloe vera for various skin complaints - eczema, psoriasis, ulcers, burns, acne and even stings and bites. They have found relief for stomach problems such as colitis, diverticulitis and irritable bowel syndrome. Other diseases due to immune system disorders such as arthritis, asthma, post-viral syndrome and lupus have been improved after regular administration of aloe vera gel. That's why Aloe Vera plays an additional role in treating various health problems. Aloe Vera offers potential for protection:
• Stopping the growth of cancerous tumors.
• Reduce high cholesterol
• Improving blood quality.
• Increases blood oxygen.
• Relieve inflammation and soothe pains in arthritis.
• Protect the body from oxidative stress.
• Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
• Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn's disease and other digestive disorders.
• Reduces high blood pressure, of course, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
• Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
• Accelerates healing from physical and radiation burns.
• Replaces dozens of first-aid products, make dressings and antibacterial sprays unnecessary.
• Stopping colon cancer, curing the intestines and crushing the digestive tract.
• Ends constipation.
• Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
• Prevents and treats candidiasis.
• Prevents kidney disease.