We kindly ask for Your consent to place cookies on Your browser. Cookies help us make this website better and provide additional features and functionalities.

Cookies Policy
Privacy Policy
Terms of Use

Food Supplements

Show:
Sort By:

Drinking gel Mind Master Green Formula Autoship with 36 Aloe vera gel

The subscription lasts every month until you explicitly express your wish to terminate. The price ..

120.64 $ Ex Tax: 120.64 $

Figu Аctive shake Latte Macchiato 450 g

When ordering 3 PCs (shake, soup or muesli optional)-10% discount Each portion replaces a full mea..

49.44 $ Ex Tax: 49.44 $

Fiber Boost Drink powder – for a less feeling of hunger 210 g.

When ordering 3 PCs. – 8% Discount A drink of fiber with natural sweetness. What do the fibers hel..

30.53 $ Ex Tax: 30.53 $

Pro 12 Capsules – Probiotic for STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM

Benefits of taking a probiotic from LR: Strengthens the immune system thanks to a balance between t..

47.78 $ Ex Tax: 47.78 $

Drinking gel Mind Master Green Formula with 36 Aloe vera gel

When ordering 5 PCs. – 7% Discount Support for body and mind in Oksidanten stress 1 Provides valua..

18.30 $ Ex Tax: 18.30 $

Protein Power protein for muscle support

LR Protein Power protein for muscle support Protein drink powder with vanilla flavour Suppl..

50.01 $ Ex Tax: 50.01 $

Energy and tranquility with Mental Power Monthly kit

LR Mind Master quintuple set + 1 ProBalance for more energy and peace in every situation LR LIFET..

116.75 $ Ex Tax: 116.75 $

Colostrum capsules for strong immune system

Lr Colostrum Compact-capsule colostrum for permanent supportStrengthens the immune system;Gives more..

69.94 $ Ex Tax: 69.94 $

Aloe Vera Gel for drinking Immune Plus with ginger, lemon, honey

When ordering 3 PCs. – 7% Discount Triple Plus for your immune system The three plus-a from the i..

41.66 $ Ex Tax: 41.66 $

LR Healthy Kids Summer-spring-summer support for children

The subscription lasts every month until you explicitly express your wish to terminate. During the..

92.66 $ Ex Tax: 92.66 $

Figu Active – nougat flavour dessert block

When ordering 3 PCs. (Can and mix) – 5% discount Full Nutrition for the road Balanced ratio of car..

33.32 $ Ex Tax: 33.32 $

Woman Phyto 90 Capsules-Care during menopause

When ordering 3 PCs. – 19% Discount Natural support during Climacterium With calcium and vitamin D..

33.32 $ Ex Tax: 33.32 $

Cistus Incanus Wholesome Tea

Wholesome tea with natural ingredients 95% of Cistus Incanus leaves 5% refreshing mint leaves No Ad..

20.53 $ Ex Tax: 20.53 $

Aloe Vera Drinking gel 'traditional with honey'

When ordering 3 PCs. – 7% Discount For energy metabolism, normal function of the bones, nervous sy..

36.65 $ Ex Tax: 36.65 $

Figuactiv dessert blocks with crispy caramel flavour

LR Figu Active dessert blocks with crunchy caramel flavour Caramel LR Figuactive Weight Control B..

33.32 $ Ex Tax: 33.32 $

Protein drink for muscle support Protein Power, triple set

LR Protein Power protein drink for muscle support, triple set Protein drink powder with vanilla f..

138.00 $ Ex Tax: 138.00 $

 Autoship Aloe Vera Drinking gel 'traditional with honey' -25%

Autoship Aloe Vera Drinking gel 'traditional with honey'

The subscription lasts every month until you explicitly express your wish to terminate. Monthly dr..

93.39 $ 70.04 $ Ex Tax: 70.04 $

Figu Active-Mediterranean Tomato soup 'Mediterranée'

When ordering 3 PCs (shake, soup or muesli optional)-10% discount Each portion replaces a full mea..

49.44 $ Ex Tax: 49.44 $

 Vita Active Red Fruit-150 ml --52%

Vita Active Red Fruit-150 ml

When ordering 3 PCs. – 9% Discount Vitamins are involved in many vital functions of the body. Obtai..

24.98 $ 37.96 $ Ex Tax: 37.96 $

5in1 Beauty Elixir-Beauty Elixir

When ordering 3 PCs. – 19% Discount The price is for 1 box containing 30 doses! The revolutionary ..

161.23 $ Ex Tax: 161.23 $

Colostrum capsules for immune system booster, double set

LR Colostrum capsules for durable support and for strong immune system Colostrum Compact, double ..

133.05 $ Ex Tax: 133.05 $

BODY MISSION - 28 Day Weight Loss Program

  28 DAY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM Want to finally lose weight successfully? With the overall Body M..

221.91 $ Ex Tax: 221.91 $

Night Master 3.7 g.

Unique TRIPLE EFFECT: Fall asleep faster-because of better relaxation, you sleep more deeply-becaus..

91.71 $ Ex Tax: 91.71 $

Drinking gel Mind Master Red Formula Autoship with 36 Aloe vera gel

The subscription lasts every month until you explicitly express your wish to terminate. The price ..

77.81 $ Ex Tax: 77.81 $

Figu Active-Dessert blocks with strawberry flavour and yoghurt

When ordering 3 PCs. (Can and mix) – 5% discount Full Nutrition for the road Balanced ratio of car..

33.32 $ Ex Tax: 33.32 $

Food Supplements

Food Supplements